As consumer demand grows online, business owners need to access their data anywhere, and at any time. With traditional data storage, this wasn’t an option. But as global events like the pandemic and shifts in workplace expectations keep coming, the cloud has become a staple in every technology toolkit.
If you feel like the cloud is just another storage tool, we hope this blog will help you see the value of cloud infrastructure. By leveraging a cloud consultant, you can get the most out of your new technologies and ensure that your business is well-positioned for success in today’s digital world.
Is the Cloud Becoming a Non-Negotiable Tool for Businesses?
Anytime someone opens a Google Doc, watches a video in Google Photos, or downloads a file from Dropbox, they’re using the cloud. Cloud computing is responsible for allowing people to access their data and applications virtually, with the ability to scale up and down as needed.
With 94% of enterprises using cloud services, you could say it’s become essential. Consumers expect businesses to have a cloud-first approach, and with the right strategy and tools in place, you can give customers what they want.
The above study also found that the average employee uses around 36 cloud services a day and that the average business uses 1,295 services a day. Our online world is dependent on the cloud, which means we need to find effective ways to use these tools.
4 Ways the Cloud Impacts Your Productivity
So, how is the cloud more than a place for your data to go? Let’s explore the ways that cloud solutions are revolutionizing businesses.
1. Increased Collaboration: Cloud-based file sharing allows teams to collaborate in real-time and access documents from any device. This reduces manual processes, saves time, and increases turnaround times on projects.
2. Improved Security: One of the biggest fears about cloud computing is security, but many cloud solutions have safeguards built-in to protect your data. Everything from encryption and authentication to advanced analytics can be deployed in the cloud to keep your information safe and secure.
3. Agile Deployment: Cloud infrastructure allows businesses to be more agile than ever. Set-up and deployment take minutes, which gives your team the ability to pivot quickly and respond to customer demands quickly and efficiently.
4. Cost Savings: When it comes to cost savings, cloud computing is hard to beat. With a subscription-based model, businesses can choose how much they want to pay each month, and there are no hardware costs required.
Introducing the Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
The cloud has been developed for easy digital adoption, meaning non-tech experts can easily use the basic functions of most cloud solutions. But to get the most out of your cloud investments, it pays to have an experienced professional on your side.
A Cloud Infrastructure Consultant is a specialist who helps businesses develop and deploy cloud-based infrastructures. Working with a consultant allows you to take full advantage of the tools available and create strategies that will help your business grow.
A Cloud Infrastructure Consultant can help you:
- Develop a cloud strategy tailored to your business’ needs
- Design an infrastructure that will allow you to scale up as needed
- Identify and address any security or compliance risks
- Monitor performance and optimize for better results
- Train team members on how to use cloud tools
If you’re ready to build a more reliable, secure, and cost-effective infrastructure for your business, it’s time to talk to a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant. With their expertise and knowledge of the latest cloud technologies, they can help you get the most out of your digital tools.
Do You Need a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant?
Some businesses will benefit from a consultant more than others, although every business could use a consultant’s advice as they set up their cloud infrastructure.
That being said, if you plan on relying heavily on cloud solutions to run your business, or if you need help navigating the complexities of cloud security and compliance, then a consultant is an excellent choice.
Even if you’re just starting out in the world of cloud computing, it pays to have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.
Galaxy IT Can Help Design Your Optimal Cloud Infrastructure
At Galaxy IT, our team of certified professionals has been helping businesses adopt digital tools for years. We specialize in cloud solutions and can help you design the perfect infrastructure for your business needs.
Whether you need help getting started or want to optimize an existing environment, we’ve got the expertise and experience to help. Get in touch today to find out how we can help move your business to the cloud.