Managed Endpoint Security
With Galaxy IT’s Managed Endpoint Security services, companies are able to monitor their computers for threats, fix vulnerabilities, prevent attacks, and remove malware.Get An Assessment
What is Managed Endpoint Security?
Galaxy IT’s managed endpoint security services monitor computers for threats, system vulnerabilities, attack prevention, ransomware, viruses, adware, snoopware, spyware, malware, hijackware, key loggers, trojan horses, worms, and other malicious code that may threaten the security and operation of your systems and network.
Galaxy IT’s managed endpoint security service can be delivered through a number of different technologies, such as:
- Endpoint Protection Suite (antivirus and firewall)
- Managed Threat Response (MTR)
- Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Data Leakage Protection
- Security Analytics Tools/Software – Tokenization
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
IMPORTANCE OF MANAGED ENDPOINT SECURITY
If a network is not properly secured, cyber criminals can easily break into it and infect it with malware or ransomware. Once a business’s system has been compromised, the consequences could be devastating:
- Businesses could lose their customers’ personal information
- Employees could have their computers taken over so that business information could be deleted or even sold
- Customers’ credit card information and social security numbers could be stolen, and your business could face PCI or HIPAA compliance violations
- Employees may not be able to access all of the data they need for their jobs, which can cause a significant delay in productivity
In order to avoid these devastating consequences, it is important that businesses have effective endpoint security.
Galaxy IT and Managed Endpoint Security
Successfully securing a network requires knowledge of both endpoint security technology and the business’s unique needs. At Galaxy IT, we have extensive experience with effective endpoint security services that are designed to meet the specific needs of businesses in all industries.
If you would like to learn more about how Galaxy IT’s Managed Endpoint Security can help your business, contact us today or visit our website.
Utah Business owners shouldn’t have to manage their own IT
Let us do it for you.